Friday, November 24, 2017

Freaking Thoughts




Thoughts these thoughts ugly freaking  thoughts
They cling on me and put me in chains ,
They suck on my blood and feast on my brain ,
They force me to bed but never let me sleep ,
They are poison, parasites and fucking weeds.

Thoughts these thoughts , ugly freaking thoughts ,
I so wish them killed but they never die ,
Sometimes they hide sometimes they slide ,
They bide their time waiting to  strike ,
In the Bloodbath of memories they always triumph.

Thoughts these thoughts ugly freaking  thoughts
Why it is like this  and what will it be  .
Why couldn’t it be the way I  want it to be  .
Why is this silence  or why these fucking  words  ,
Why is   their chosen   weapon,  Why  is the mighty sword .

Thoughts these thoughts , ugly freaking thoughts ,
They don’t let me live and wont let me die .
They shout they scream , sometimes even cry .
They  know they have me chained in their arms , 
The day I fell for their  dark sinister charm


Thoughts these thoughts , ugly freaking thoughts. 

No comments: