Friday, December 9, 2011

Sound of Vacuum



The Best thing about posting a Podcast is that , it doesn’t take any space on the blog , and I can say whatever in it without thinking of any standards I am usually so particular about when writing. So people won’t be repulsed by it as only a few will click and listen to it .Also all those thoughts that won’t get any place in my blog as such in normal blog posts , still hold  a chance in my podcast. 

Frankly speaking , its been a while I have put something on blog , but I just couldn't write. I tried but failed . So I thought let me put my voice if I cant get the words. I usually don't prefer it as such . But it's better than nothing. It is here to fill the vacuum and I hope it will succeed.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to hear your discussion on women more elborately from you!

Anonymous said...

It is a voice of your soul, that emanates with a melancholy touch, yet has a grit and grumptions it in. You dwelt kinda well on the assorted palate of topics. You are creative, and your views are mature enough to impress people irrespective of gender. (why women hmm).Well, towards the later part it seemed you were tired. The 30 sec silent said it all. You really have the gift of the gab. Unleash your hidden potentials, you will do wonders. It justifies you are widely read still has a thirst for it, as they say there is no end to learning. Someday would like to hear more elaborately on interesting topics from your end

It is true that we have to move out of the cloistered world, removing the feelings of “ we and they” and join hands and voice our opinions.
Thanks for letting your blog followers hear your voice. For heavens sake don’t update your last breath, it’s a plea from your aficionados. Keep flowing like a river, which has a destination to meet the sea. This much for now.

blitzerr said...

You are rather too generous in your comments Miss V. I know some of you follow my blog so religiously , that even if i Write or speak Crap , it wont matter. I now have a loyal group of readers. But that is not necessarily what I want . Anyhow , thanks for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

first i dnt think dat all womens feel loneliness....yes dats true loneliness is the big part of their lives..but some of them have gr8 art to handle it...like anjilena jolie she hav everything but she still feel loneliness nd she hav gr8 art to handle it like 2 do social welfare works...and in da last ur silence hv also grt speech but there r few people can hear nd understand it.....
u speak well nd very true...i agree wid u...