Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Exist

I am a voice , I am the mass , I am democracy , I am the nation , I am the religion , I am the faith , I am the truth , I am the society , I am the caste , I am the family , I am a colour , I am the rich , I am the poor , I am the left , I am the right , I am the collective , I am the corporate , I am the rebel .

NO .  I am a human , I am an individual ,I am the owner of my identity  .  I am ME .....  I EXIST . 




I exist, I know I do ;
Somewhere in the crowd I am there too .
Waving and weaving a distant dream ;
That I am not the crowd , but the crowd is me .

I hope it’s different , it isn't the same ;
Crowd was there even in name .
Nation is  a crowd , so is religion ;
Question the same , charged with treason .

My life is crowded , with rags and pieces ;
Rags of dreams and pieces of reason .
I am trying to get the pieces together ;
Holding on  the  rags , to cover the wounds.

But I still exist I know I do ;
Standing  and watching , and learning too .
The crowd of stars , forms a beautiful night ;
But to  be a star , I must have light .

A tiny part of history , is where I belong ;
Rusting in future , as I go along .
My soul is fighting , its own Waterloo ;

But I still exist , I know I do . 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous