Saturday, September 25, 2010

Africa as I discovered

Its been months since I wrote my last Blog post. I was not busy , but I guess was not motivated enough for that . I roamed around Rwanda during this period and discovered the beauty in real terms. The Beauty of Nature , beauty of life , beauty of heart. Before coming to Africa , I had thought of it as dry , hot place , with poverty , ethnic clashes , genocides , illiteracy and yes forests and animals. But I discovered to my pleasant surprise , unadulterated beauty not only of nature but  also of the simplicity of heart of the people .



Please click on the link to the movie above to have a taste of what I discovered.

2 comments:

aqua marine said...

Thanks for giving us a glimpse of lake Kibyuwe. Water bodies have always fascinated me since yore. Effect is very nice. And its even nicer when a soothing voice narrates it. It feels as if one is experiencing it live. Its nothing more wonderful than being in the place ..

This makes remember a song: in general

“Take me to the ocean blue
Let me dive right into
Anything I'll ever capture


We belong to the sea
To the waves you and me
Living in the ocean so blue

You can lie on my waves
You can sleep in my caves

Living on the edge of peace
Knowing that water can freeze

Let me know that you will hold me
Till the tides take my soul”


WOW! Very splendid! Can u post some more pictures if u wish

வணங்காமுடி...! said...

Hey, those beautiful days have gone, but remain nostalgic. Can never forget Rwanda - my second home country. Missing RW.