Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back after Hiatus

Hi guyz.
Well I know there are no readers for this blog but I would like to think the whole world is reading this blog.Its been close to two years since i put the last blog entry . That time i was doing my summer project for my MBA in Mumbai . Hmm now I have completed my MBA and am presently working in one of India's largest MNC Bank in one of India's fastest growing cities. Many things have happened during this periods. I have changed , people around me have changed, made friends , lost friends , earned praises , got wrath and what not . But I would not going to dwell on that. Its monsoon . Air is fresh . weather is beautiful. So would like to give this blog a fresh look as well .
From now on I would be a constant companion of whoever who would choose to read this , and make me the part of his/her life.

Stay happy and enjoy the weather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

many things happen in the so called journey Life! Is there any moments that created an ever lasting relation till date, obviously there will be some

blitzerr said...

Yes Obviously as you said. There has been many not one moment. And each of these moments had their own charm. But mind you , journey is still on ...

I hope u choose a name for yourself. Real or Fake . :)