Thursday, March 20, 2014

When The Door Opens .



A muddy trail leading  to somewhere ,
A bird crooning the glory of the morning.
Lonely cricket practising to woo his lady love;
And a body lying still , oh yeah it’s me.

It’s me out there , I can now be sure ,
Still like a rock that has seen the sea of time .
Hairs seems wet , no I don’t oil them any more ;
Have they gone grey , or that’s the play of light .

I must be here for more than a day .
As some of the natures children are playing around on me ;
Crawling over my long face , is a little beetle;
Happy he seems to explore , the things  he never saw.

Muddy ,dirty hands have settled across each other;
While legs a feet apart and feet’s looking away.
A little white feather is sleeping on my chest;
Is he a little  tired or is it a warm embrace.

Soon it will be raining , tells the clouds above;
Naughty drops have already escaped the parents’ home.
Will they wake me up from this untimely sleep;

Or they will let me drown in this infinite peace. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comment kr kr k thak gae..well its last one..bohut aalaaa...khob. heart touched poem..